Sassy J will release a new compilation via Rush Hour later this year.
The Swiss selector and RBMA graduate, real name Judith Biffiger, will release 'Patchwork' - which is named after her long-running club night - on 13th December.
Featuring thirteen tracks (ten of which are exclusives) from the likes of Larry Heard aka Mr Fingers, Hanna, Georgia Anne Muldrow, a collab with Alex Attias and more, the sets out to showcase the sounds that she has worked with and hosted at the club night over the years.
Check out the artwork and tracklist, as well as clips from the release, below.
1. Farrah Boulé - Mother Of Mantras
2. Warm - Blue Sunrise
3. 2000Black - Plastic Jam
4. Hanna - Spaceland
5. Alex Attias & Sassy J Present OJA - Jelly Bubble Rise
6. Nu-Era - Mirror Images
7. GB - The Projector
8. Aardvarck - Aap Noot
9. Mr. Fingers - Survivor
10. Georgia Anne Muldrow - Always
11. Carlos Niño & Friends - Mushroooooomslive feat. Jamire Williams and Josh Johnson
12. Ivan "Mamão" Conti - Amazon Orison
13. WaH-ChU-KU - Phereo In The House
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.