74. Crosstown RebelsDamian Lazarus's rebel house scallywags descend on Downtown Miami for some depraved after-hours wrongness at their Get Lost party. A 5am - noon session on Saturday morning (that's after Friday night), Lazarus will be joined by Pier Bucci (live), Chilean Dinky and Jamie Jones. Get lost? We'll more likely be getting heinously twisted here at Studio A… come join.
75. Sushi SambaAlways sounding far more tantalising than the tongue coiling reality, fusion food so often ends in a curiosity killed the cat realisation. Thankfully, Lincoln Road's branch of the popular Sushi Samba brand is one culinary culture mash worth checking. Their South American meets Japanese fusions are like nothing else.
76. Lucky Strike LanesAt the fag end of a three-day session and clawing at your hotel walls like a demented dog? Don't reach for your diazepam just yet, why not stagger on down to the Lucky Strike Lanes for a round of American tenpin? Hourly rates are fairly pricey ($55), but you can cheap out a single round for just under $5 per person off peak.
77. Freerange RecordsBy Saturday your wallet should have taken a solid battering so wig on down to Freerange Record's free (yep, free!) rooftop party at Beach Plaza Hotel. Jimpster, Justin Martin, Troydon and Hipp-E will be laying down proper house and deep minimal grooves from noon - 11 pm.
78. Armada At TwiloArmin Van Buuren's Armada label will sail into Miami's cavernous Twilo as the main man is joined by Markus Schulz, Perry O'Neil and Rank 1. The whopping 10-hour marathon kicks off at 10 pm.
79. SOSParty wrong 'uns Omid 16b, Desyn Masiello and Demi run riot for their Saturday night blowout at The Fifth. Grab hold of the sides, steady your liver and bid any semblance of sanity farewell because SOS probably isn't far off what you'll be shouting once they've finished with you…
80. Adidas ShopDon't leave Miami without dipping into 8th Street's Adidas shop. Exclusive shell-toes at dirt cheap prices and the chance to customise your treads.
81. Vonyc Sessions vs This IsPaul van Dyk returns to Space's colossal main room for another extended set of melodic electro, soaring trance and percussion heavy builders. If it all gets too much escape to the terrace where Sander K will be bumping and grooving.
82. 718 SessionsDanny Krivit's 35-year career has seen more than most at the conference. This afternoon he'll be taking those who head to Shelbourne Hotel's Shine on a five-hour booty bumping, arm-raising house journey.
83. Fierce AngelMark Doyle's Fierce Angels swoop down on to Ocean Drive's Hotel Victor. A sophisticated Parisian style setting in itself, Victor will host Fierce Angel's exclusive VIP poolside party between 2pm and 7pm with Mark Doyle and Eric Kupper keeping the cocktail suppers grooving.
84. F*** Me I'm Famous With Southern FriedDavid Guetta's 'F*** Me I'm Famous' host their third Miami glitz parade at Cameo, which you'll probably know as the Crobar. Joining the iconic Gallic pin-up will be Martin Solveig, Joachin Garraud and fellow countryman Bob Sinclair. In the second room, Norman 'Fatboy Slim' Cook and Southern Fried serve up a tasty platter of funk battered beats. Their party starters? Check Armand Van Helden, Norm under his Mighty Dub Catz guise and Caged Baby. Fuck us sideways with a chicken drumstick, with that line-up we're there like a shot…
85. Downtown Riot!Cheeky acid electro and raw punk energy take over Studio A on Saturday night as the dynamic MSTRKRFT, Lazaro Cassanova and Princess Superstar headline. The riot runs right through to 10am so come ready to mash it and bash it.
86. The Burridge Barrage 3The versatile Lee Burridge goes at it all night at the comfortable, cushion covered B.E.D. and weaves one of his renowned genre melting tapestries.
87. Kinky MalinkiFrom the sunny beaches of Marbella to the sweltering climates of Dubai, there doesn't seem to be many corners of the world that Kinky Malinki's feelgood funky house sound hasn't reached. It's Miami's turn to feel the love as they invite Stonebridge, Andy Ward, Groove Junkies, Hoxton Whores and Mark Robinson to spin at Espanola Way's Blue club.
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.