This Saturday, Ashley Casselle and friends are set to take over Work.London's intimate basement space, for an all-night-long knees up of spaced out house, dubby techno and modern disco.
In the lead up to the party, Casselle has cooked up an Exclusive Mix for DJ Mag readers — the set was recorded live in May at Trapeze in Shoreditch, where Ashley and his cohorts host the occasional Wet Paint pop up party.
With an exclusive track by Tom Gillieron, plus underground classics from Jay Tripwire, Delano Smith, Magda, Rene Breitbarth and a recent remix by Casselle himself, it's a smooth lick of Wet Paint mixture.
Find all the details for Ashley Casselle's Wet Paint party here.
Stream the mix below or via the DJ Mag Soundcloud.
1. Aki Bergen 'Crazy Puppets'
2. Onur Ozman 'One Nation' (Jay Tripwire Remix)
3. Dexter Kane 'Subzilla' (Todd Bodine Remix)
4. Close 'My Way' feat. Joe Dukie (Dusky Remix)
5. Jay Tripwire 'Treat Him Like' (Original Mix)
6. Gillieron, Black Mica & Renton 'Treehouse'
7. Magda, Suade 'Fixation'
8. Delano Smith 'Wires''
9. Matthias Meyer 'Tout va Bien'
10. Rene Breitbarth 'Liberation'
11. Oliver Osborne 'Don't Fear What They Say' (Ashley Casselle & Usul Remix)
12. Flight Facilities feat. Christine Hoberg 'Clair De Lune' (Prins Thomas Diskomiks)
13. Frankie Knuckles presents Jamie Principle 'Baby Wants To Groove' (Clive Henry & Alex Arnout Edit)
14. Isaac Tichuer 'Changes'
15. Delano Smith 'Midnight Hours' (Reconstructed by Carl Craig)
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.